Our Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel and our aim is to make you feel as safe as possible. In order to achieve this, please be aware of the following updated measures we are implementing:
Booking and Arrival
- Our flexible check-in times including our online check-in facility mean that we can ensure that our guests are able to remain at a safe distance from other guests and hotel staff at all times.
- On arrival, all guests will have their temperature checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer. Check-in will be conducted at a minimum 2-metre distance. Guests can also check-in online. Your sanitised room key card will be ready for collection at our reception desk.
- Prepayment will be taken from the credit or debit card used to secure the reservation in order to avoid potential cross-contamination from our credit card PDQ terminal. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept cash payments.
- We will waive most of our cancellation fees for the remainder of 2020. However, charges will still be incurred for cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to arrival or for no-shows.
During Your Stay
- Due to the current circumstances, our breakfast buffet is temporarily not available. However, if you wish to select the 'Room with breakfast' option, you will receive a fresh and delicious grab and go breakfast bag in your room.
- Servicing of guest rooms will no longer be carried out for hotel stays of less than 3 nights’ duration. All guest rooms will be provided with antibacterial cleaning materials and disinfectant wipes. You can, of course, request a change of towels, and in-room tea and coffee making facilities at any time during your stay.
- For stays lasting a minimum of 3 nights, guest rooms will be serviced when they are not occupied. Appropriate PPE will be worn by hotel staff who carry out the cleaning. Bedding and towels will be changed, bedside tables, remote controls, telephones, TV’s,
vanity units, door handles, light switches and all other surfaces will be sanitised with antibacterial wipes. Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected with antibacterial cleaning materials.
- Face masks and gloves will be available on request.
Room Sanitation and Cleaning
- Where possible guest rooms will be left vacant for a period of 24 hours before they are cleaned.
- Hospital-grade antibacterial hand sanitiser dispensers are located on entry to the building and on each floor.
- Full deep cleaning including sanitisation will be carried out.
- Hotel staff will wear appropriate PPE when cleaning guest rooms and public areas.
- All used items will be safely removed and replaced including bed linen, mattress protectors, pillow protectors, towels, cups and glasses.
- All surfaces in hotel guest rooms, bathrooms and public areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly with antibacterial cleaning materials.
- Guests will vacate their rooms in the usual way ensuring they leave their room keycard either in the door or in the lobby area. We would ask that you ring the bell in the lobby to notify us.
Your Health and Ours
Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and as safe as possible, and therefore it is imperative that you do not travel if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. If you develop any symptoms prior to your stay, please contact us immediately and we will postpone your booking to another date or refund your deposit.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you to London!